Mindfulness-based interventions have been successfully implemented in field of mental health. Besides the well-established program of Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT), new concepts show promising results.
• Provide an overview on the effects of mindfulness interventions in mental health
• Present new developments in Mindfulness:
- Mindfulness-Oriented Recovery Enhancement (MORE): grounded in affective neuroscience, MORE unites complementary aspects of mindfulness training, third-wave CBT, and principles from positive psychology into an evidence-based treatment for chronic pain, addictive behavior, emotion dysregulation, and psychosomatic conditions.
- Compassion-focused therapy (CFT): based on CBT buddhist philosophy and neuroscience, CFT aims to help promote mental and emotional healing and is used in anxiety, depression, shame and self-criticisms for instance
- Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC): focuses on emotional resilience and is tested and implemented as self-care for (mental) health specialists and in the field of resilience.
PER21, A140, University of Fribourg,
Boulevard de Pérolles 90, 1700 Fribourg.
An online participation is also possible.
Registration - Until May 30th 2022
Please fill the following form: https://bit.ly/3ves1u4
Contact person for registration: chantal.rodriguez [at] unifr.ch